Out-of-Office ,Email Auto-Replies,

1) I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position.


2) You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.


3) Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first ten words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.


4) I’m not in the office right now but if it’s important, tweet me using #YOUAREINTERRUPTINGMYVACATION.


5) If you’re reading this, Doc Brown was unable to make lightning strike the clock tower, and I’m stuck in 1985. I won’t be able to respond to emails or voicemail until 9ish on Tuesday, January 3rd, 2012, or until email is invented -- whatever comes first.


6) I am currently out of the office. I have a cell phone, but I will not be giving the number out. If you can guess the number, however, I will take your call.


7) Hi. I’m thinking about what you’ve just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.


8) I am currently out of the office and probably out-of-my-mind drunk. Enjoy your workweek.


9) Or, try a variation on this clever, funny approach from Josh Kopelman, via Gizmodo:

"I am currently out of the office on vacation.

  • If your email truly is urgent and you need a response while I'm on vacation, please resend it to interruptyourvacation@firstround.com and I'll try to respond to it promptly.
  • If you think someone else at First Round Capital might be able to help you, feel free to email my assistant, Fiona (fiona@firstround.com) and she'll try to point you in the right direction.

                           
  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Systems Of The World

International Phonetic Alphabet

GRBL Feed Rate