#Resignation #letter format



Please accept this letter as formal notification of my resignation from <name of company>, effective immediately.

 <name of business>has offered me the position of <position>. Since this is a definite advancement over my position at <name of company>, I feel that it is in my best interest to accept this offer.

I am sure that you would agree that this is a good decision.

I appreciate the interest you have taken in my career and the opportunities you have presented to me over the years. Thank you.

If you would like to discuss this matter with me further, please let me know. You can reach me at  <telephone number>.

Thank you for everything you have done for me.


Sincerely,
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing Systems Of The World

International Phonetic Alphabet

GRBL Feed Rate